The ACAMAR 8 Workshop will be held from 11-13 October 2022. Due to ongoing Chinese travel and quarantine restrictions, the workshop will be held online.
This year marks the 50th year of Australia-China diplomatic relations and there will be an impressive line-up of invited speakers as well as plenty of opportunity for members of both the Australian and Chinese communities to present their latest research. The workshop will cover all areas of astronomical collaboration between Australian and China, with the main themes being:
- Fast Radio Bursts, Pulsars and Gravitational Waves
- Galactic astronomy
- Facilities (including SKA, ASKAP, MWA, FAST and Antarctic astronomy)
- Time-domain astronomy
- Galaxies and Cosmology
- Machine Learning, Virtual Observatories and Big Data Challenges
You can learn more about the ACAMAR collaboration here.
- Abstract submission closes – 6 September
- Poster submission closes – 14 September
- Program released – 20 September
- Registration closes – 10 October
- ACAMAR 8 – 11-13 October
ACAMAR 8 is a free workshop event. You can register here.
We hope to see you at the ACAMAR 8 workshop!